Monday, September 3, 2018

Expressing agree and disagree



Apa itu agree dan disagree?,
Apa saja contoh expression of agree dan disagree?
Bagaimana contoh kalimatnya?

Untuk menjawab pertanyaan-pertanyaan di atas, mari kita baca penjelasannya:

Ungkapan Agreeing and Disagreeing adalah pernyataan (baik diucapkan atau secara tertulis) kata atau frasa yang kita digunakan ketika kita setuju atau tidak setuju dengan seseorang  dalam bahasa Inggris

Berikut adalah beberapa ungkapan yang dapat digunakan untuk mengungkapkan agreement dan disagreement.


1. To express agreement


2. To express disagreement
Berikut beberapa bentuk pernyataan yang lain dari ungkapan agreement :
  • I agree with you 100 percent.
  • That's so true.
  • That's for sure.
  • (slang) Tell me about it!
  • You're absolutely right.
  • Absolutely.
  • That's exactly how I feel.
  • No doubt about it.
  • (agree with negative statement) Me neither.
  • (weak) I suppose so./I guess so.
  • You have a point there.
  • I was just going to say that.
Berikut beberapa bentuk pernyataan yang lain dari ungkapan disagreement
  • I beg to differ.
  • (strong) I'd say the exact opposite.
  • That's not always true.

Contoh 1 percakapan ungkapan agree dan disagree :

Ari    : I was thinking of holding the company retreat in the mountains.
Bella  : I agree, I think that that would be perfect!
Ari    : I was thinking it could take place sometime in January.
Bella  : That might be a little too cold for some people.
Ari    : Yes, you are right.
Bella  : What about April? April has good weather that isn't too cold or too hot.
Ari    : Yes, that would work out better.
Bella  : You know, maybe we could take a survey to see how that works for everyone.
Ari    : Good idea! We'll have to get right on it.
Bella  : Fine! Well, I'll get right on it now!

Contoh 2 percakapan ungkapan agree dan disagree :
Rani   : I want to make a birthday cake for my little brother because tomorrow is his                               birthday.
Arya   : I don’t think it’s a good idea.
Rani   : Why? I want to make him happy on his birthday.
Arya   : Remember the last time you baked a cake? It was a mess. You blew up the                                   kitchen.
Rani   : Yes, you are right.
Arya   : You can just buy the cake. If you want to make him happy,  you can buy him a gift.                   It would make him happy.
Rani   : Yeah. You are right. I absolutely agree.

Coba latihan soal mengungkapkan ungkapan agree dan disagree dibawah ini




leave your comment after  you have done the quiz  


References:
https://www.englishclub.com/speaking/agreeing-disagreeing-expressions. html. Accessed on  August 31, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment